Friday, 26 March 2010

Heima

(Emile, Me, Dad, Darius)

Tomorrow I'm going home at 6 in the morning. It'll be the first time I've gone by train to get home; so I'll be travelling in luxury. Can't wait to see my brothers. I haven't been back in the Shire since Christmas, and even then I couldn't see any of my friends because of the snow and ice so I am really excited.

Chicken Ramen Soup

Before the ecstacy of being home I am going to Wagamamas with Jess. I can't wait, I know exactly what I am going to eat [See Above Photo]. I haven't been to Wagamamas in ages, but it has to be one of my favourite chain restaurants. Ever since I left Catalunya I have always craved Japanese food; Alba and Joan Marc used to take me to this wonderful Japanese restaurant with a tree inside. I am literally bouncing with excitement in anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment