Jess' 18thMy girlfriend Jess introduced me to this irish folk singer called Fionn Regan, I've been listening to him a lot recently, well a lot before the Laura Marling CD arrived. Anyways I really hated his voice at first but I gave him a few more listens and he has really grown on me I'm really beginning to love his music.
Tis' so wonderful to have lovely people to share music with in life, I just hope one day I will have the same effect on someone in life. Nothing compares* to the feeling of discovering music that you love for the first time.
*somethings do compare and are considered better...
Tis' so wonderful to have lovely people to share music with in life, I just hope one day I will have the same effect on someone in life. Nothing compares* to the feeling of discovering music that you love for the first time.
*somethings do compare and are considered better...


I will have to listen...
ReplyDeleteYou really should :)
ReplyDelete